Aging is a creative and meaningful
process to be respected and supported.
At Chandler Hall, this belief is deeply reflected in our care and commitment to every life. At Chandler Hall, aging is not considered a disease, but a natural developmental process - offering potential for growth and personal satisfaction.
- This capacity to live creatively and meaningfully is supported through:
a commitment to life-long learning, offering cultural, intellectual, recreational and spiritual enrichment;
- intergenerational opportunities provided through the on-site Child Development Program
- health and social programs that respond to diverse needs along a continuum of care;
- the Quaker philosophy that guides staff, volunteers and participants to "seek that of God in everyone;
- the "wellness" model of care emphasizing quality of life, continued relationships, function & life-long learning.
Chandler Hall Offers A Wide Array Of Services
Chandler Hall provides a wide variety of community living, nursing care & personal care options. Home care, as well as adult day health programs, offers a broad range of services to fit individual needs. Our hospice, palliative care, bereavement and respite programs are well respected in the community as well as our focus and treatment of Alzheimer's and Dementia.
As a private, non-profit, Quaker-sponsored health service organization and a multi-system provider, we are on the cutting edge in providing health care options and family programs designed to promote health & wellness. Our many accreditations & memberships exemplify our commitment to excellence.